Eye On Quality
We listen to and clearly understand our customers. With efficient processes and quality conscious employees, we implement solutions that meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
IonIdea is ISO 9001 certified and it is assessed at SEI CMMI v1.3 Dev Maturity Level 3. These certifications are an affirmation of our processes and methodologies.
However, our real motivation in following quality processes and meaningful methodologies is to enhance productivity, increase quality and reusability, reduce rework and costs, and most importantly satisfy and retain our customers.
IonIdea's Ongoing Quality Objectives
- Instill a Quality mindset in all of our employees through training, leadership, daily emphasis, supervision, and rewards.
- Enhance the clarity of communication with customers and employees.
- Manage customer expectations. Commit only to what we can deliver. Deliver all our commitments on time.
- SEI/CMM Level 5 and CMMI Certification.
- Recruit the right resource for every role.
- Continuously improve and enhance the skills of our employees.
- Continuously improve the relationship with our employees and increase employee retention.
- Continuously improve and enhance the relationships with our customers.
- Continuously improve business processes.
- Use IT enabled tools to reduce defects, reduce cycle time, increase productivity, increase profits, and improve information sharing and access.